BULLETIN OF VACANT POSITIONS
Metro Manila applicants shall submit the following requirements to DILG-MIMAROPA Regional Office addressed to:
WILHELM M. SUYKO, CESO IV
822 Quezon Avenue, Brgy. Paligsahan,
Attention : RHRMPSB Secretariat
Applicants must submit their application letter specifying the plantilla item number of their desired position. Attached the following documents to the application letter:
- Personal Data Sheet (2017 CSC Form 212) which can be downloaded to csc.gov.ph with recent passport-sized picture.
Photocopy of the following:
- Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Eligibility/ Board Rating/ License (Required for plantilla positions)
- Certificate/s of Training Attended/ Participated relevant to the application being applied
- Non-academic Awards received within the past 12 months
- Performance Rating for the last two rating periods (if applicable)
Provincial applicants shall submit their complete application requirements to the nearest DILG Provincial / City Office for proper endorsement to the Regional Office.
Please accomplish the Employment Application Form at https://forms.gle/3HDJhax1QBu4UrEi9
Please note that only applications received during the posting period shall be entertained. Previous applicants who want to reapply shall have to resend their application requirements.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
DILG MIMAROPA observes the policy on “Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)”. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age, gender, civil status, religion, physical disability, ethnicity, and political affiliation.